Saturday, April 11, 2015

Trial and error

I've changed the layout of this blog again. I don't have time to figure out how to set everything up right now (It's end-of-semester crunch time!!). I'll try to work on it in earnest once the semester is over. But I like to see this experiment as a small example of the writing life: trial and error. We put it out there and see if it sticks. If it doesn't, we make changes, adjustments and try again. We keep trying. It seems I haven't had time to even try the daily "stop hiding" posts that I set out to do last week. But I have been trying to keep up with the 30/30 poem-a-day challenge for National Poetry Month. So, for now, I will post my 30/30... as best I can! (I'm a little behind. Okay, way behind. I've got 5 poems --some of which are terrible!!-- and need to catch up by writing 6 more! Huh. We'll see how it goes! Wish me luck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment