Sunday, April 19, 2015

Checking in

Whew. I am soooo far behind in the 30/30 challenge. So here's what I'm thinking: there are a few prompts that have been slowing me down (they're too serious, too in-depth to write a quick daily poem). So I'm going to just do my best to whip up some quick things, sketches of poems, to move things along. We're on Day 19 and you'd think that maybe it'd be better to just give up. After all, the whole point is to write daily, no? And here I am trying to jam five to ten poems in a day or so. Huh. Now that I've written that out, I'm not so sure I can do it. It's not like I've been reading any poetry to feed the creative well either, so I can sense that whatever comes out is going to be, well, poop. But, no matter! Let's just write and see what happens! Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment